Pro-Play Tour 

CANADA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER

Discord Required! Join Here

EVENT COST

$10 pre-registration

 

Registration is open until [Saturday], [April 3rd, 2021], at 11:59 PM GMT-5 Player limit: 128 players, first come, first served.

Join us as our DBS Pro-Play Tour goes online on the weekend of Sunday, April 4th, 2021 for a full day of gaming offering a Pro-Play Tour Webcam Invitational Premier Qualifier exclusive to Canadian players only.

EVENT DETAILS

Round 1 starts Sunday, April 4rd, 2021 at 12 PM GMT-5.
FORMAT: Constructed, Best of 3, 60 minute round, 10 minute Extra Turns, Top 8 Playoff.
Upon completion of the final round, players will have 2 minutes to verify their final standings and then the Top Cut Playoff will commence. The higher seeded player will determine who goes first and deck lists will not be shared until the event is completed.

 


*Prizing is 90% paid from the total pot collected from entry with the remaining 10% covering the administrative fees. (Example: 128 entries = $1,152 in the pot)


*Prizing is in store credit and can be redeemable toward any current and/or future DBS related product/tournaments!


*Due to our Player Size Capacity and guaranteed prize payout all entry sales are FINAL.
 

LIVE COVERAGE
https://www.twitch.tv/ppgdbs


DISCORD

https://ecs.page.link/JRh5f

PRIZE POOL

1ST PLACE:
- 2021 Webcam Invitational Invite
- 2021 World Championship Invite
- 2021 Invitational 2 Round Bye
- 30% of pot


2ND PLACE:
- 2021 Webcam Invitational Invite
- 2021 World Championship Invite
- 2021 Invitational 1 Round Bye
- 20% of pot


3RD-4TH PLACE:
- 2021 Webcam Invitational Invite
- 2021 World Championship Invite
- 10% of pot


5TH-8TH PLACE:
- 2021 Webcam Invitational Invite
- 2021 World Championship Invite
- 5% of pot

 

9TH-16TH PLACE:

- 2021 Webcam Invitational Invite
- 2021 World Championship Invite

*Prizing is 90% paid from the total pot collected from entry with the remaining 10% covering the administrative fees. (Example: 128 entries = $1,152 in the pot)
*Prizing is in store credit and can be redeemable toward any current and/or future DBS related product/tournaments!
*Due to our Player Size Capacity and guaranteed prize payout all entry sales are FINAL.