About this event
Welcome to the 2022 Digimon Card Game Regional Championship season!.
Tickets will go up
Please note this event is capped at 256 Players. Be sure to REGISTER early to secure your spot. There will be NO onsite registration. All players MUST register online. Reminder this event will take place at OTAKON and for anyone playing or spectating you will need to purchase an entry badge
Round 1 starts Saturday, 07/30/22 at 12PM
Top cut will play it out day 2
Sunday, 07/31/22 at 10:30AM
This Event will be hosted using Best of 3 No Mulligan, No Sideboard, Number of rounds and top cut is based on number of players
New to Bandai Card Game Tournaments:
Obtain your BCC ID number HERE!
x1 2022 Championship Digi-Egg Sleeve Set
x1 2022 Championship Memory Gauge
x1 2022 Regionals Participation Card Set
x1 2022 Event Pack 2
x1 Event pack 2
x1 Event pack 2
x1 2022 Regionals Finalist Set
x1 2022 Championship Deck Case
[North America Only] x1 2022 Finals Invite
x1 2021 Online Regionals Finalist Set
x1 2021 Online Regionals Champion Card Set
x1 2022 Regionals Champion Card Set
x1 2022 Champion Playmat
x1 Booster Box
Digimon 3 v 3:
Round 1: Starts Friday, 07/29/22 at 2PM
This Event will be hosted using Best of 1, No Mulligan
• Up to 4 cards with the same card number can be used by the team. Up to 1 card can be used by the team for the 1-card limit card. Up to 50 “Eosmon – BT6-085” can be used by a team.
• There is no sharing of cards in play. Each player uses their board and cannot cross between opponents.
Team Wars Format
• Team Wars is a special format where players work together to win! Each team is comprised of three players who battle against the respective members of the opposing team.
• Players need to register their team and decide who is Player A, Player B and Player C. These positions cannot be changed and are fixed until the end of the tournament.
• When determining matchups, Player A will always play against Player A of the opposing team, Player B will always play against Player B of the opposing team and Player C will always play against Player C.
• A team needs to win two of three games to be declared the winner.
• Team’s will need to win 2 games to be declared the winner. This event is BO1 Matches for each player.
Match Time: 30 Minutes (End of time procedure will be followed based on Digimon TCG Rules)
• Players are not allowed to coach their fellow team members during matches.
1 Booster Box
2 Booster Boxes
3 Booster Boxes
5 Booster Boxes
Gunslinger is a best of 3 swiss tournament no mulligan, no sideboard, no top cut playoff.
Number of rounds and based on number of participants (Refer to graph above)
-2 Booster Packs
starts Sunday, July 31st, 2022 at 11AM EST.
1 Case (Guaranteed)
- 5 Booster Boxes
- 3 Booster Boxes
- 1 Booster box
- 12 Booster Packs
Date and Time
SAT, JULY 30th, 2022, 12:00 PM EST.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001