You must be in the appropriate Discord channel for communication and annoucements by 11:30 AM EST.
All events will feature a best of one with a 20 minute time limit.
The tournament will be played with open decklists, that means you will have access to your opponent’s exact deck during each match. This is necessary to ensure players can’t change their deck during the tournament, and also supposed to further reduce the variance that’s caused by a best of one format.
For detailed information about tournament procedures and rules, check out
You are obliged to read the document if you participate in the tournament as it contains a lot of important information.
Useful Links & Information
Any disputes or cheating will not be tolerated and may exclude you from any future events. Report any of this behavior to us by proving your screen recording and a report of what happened.
Prize support provided by Bushiroad for digital content or otherwise will not be instantaneous and could take up to one week to reflect in your app.
Our Online Series continues as our collaboration with Bushiroad will now include Cardfight!! Vanguard on the menu of available games! These tournaments will run exclusively throught the all new Vanguard ZERO app available on your favorite devices app store. If you enjoy playing Cardfight!! Vanguard we encourage you to check out these awesome tournaments for your chance at in-game items and real life prizes. Every week we will host a variety of tournaments each with its own entry and prize support.
If a tournament is tagged as OFFICIAL, it will be brought to you by Bushiroad as they will sponsor the prize support, all other tournaments will be run by us and are complementary of the OFFICIAL tournaments. Each tournament page will have its own prize support structure and details. All prizes include an invite to the free Invite Only PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP at the end of the season (4 weeks). Please read all of the event details before entering to ensure you have a smooth gaming experience.
REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY
1. Have the Vanguard ZERO app
2. Be able to screen record all of your matches. Only some tournaments will require you to upload them but all must be recorded.
3. Join our DISCORD.
4. Register through our tournament registration link and download the BCP Player app to your device
5. When registering for the tournament you must use this format:
FIRST NAME: Discord (Discord Username)
LAST NAME: Friend ID (Friend Code is unique to your app)
6. After registering you will be required to put a screenshot of the deck you plan on playing for the duration of the tournament.
7. The winning players of certain tournaments must submit a screenshot of their player ID/username and screen shot of their ID number. You will receive an email if this is required and you may reply with it there.
Enter in our 32 player limited Weekend Championships to compete for BIG prizes plus a first place Players Championship Invite! This is a Swiss 32 player event, with a top 4 playoff to determine an ultimate winner!